banner

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Books + The Extra Man by Jonathan Ames

I seemingly failed to keep this blog alive. But I've been reading. At the least, I was hoping to catalog my reading materials. Later, I could look back and find myself pleasantly surprised by the quantity of books I really have been reading.

So maybe it's time for a little catch-up.

I'm off to the library in a short while to attend the RADAR Reading Series, which is always wonderful. I might attempt to acquire some books at the same time. And after that, continuing on in the bookish theme of the evening, I might sit down and catalog the books I have read over the past few months. They are all sitting in stacks against my wall, as I have yet to acquire a bookshelf.

Right now I am reading The Extra Man, by Jonathan Ames. As most of his books are, this one is severely strange. There is something entertaining about it's perverse humor.

No comments: